Home Viral Videos Entertainment Naijas 24/7

Naijas Best Entertainment Website

Header ADS Here

No regrets, I may also seize my kid for cash – feminine capturer

aDS BELow post TitLe


The female kidnapper who abducted the son of APC Chairman in Borno State, Bukar Dalori, has disclosed that she has no regrets over the act that got her arrested.

The female kidnapper, Fatima Muhammed, who kidnapped the 4-year-old boy on September 21, 2018, in Maiduguri, was pregnant at that time. She reportedly gave birth to a baby boy in Guess Inn, while keeping the victim she had abducted from a school and demanded a N20m ransom for.

Speaking to newsmen, the lady said;

“I committed the crime because I am in love with money. I have no regrets over the crime I committed and even if it is my own child I will kidnap him for money.

I know he is the son of the APC chairman; I took him because I want money to go and enjoy myself somewhere. Why should I regret anything?”

We reported last weekend that the boy was rescued after Demian Chukwu, the Borno Police Commisioner, disclosed that the Police had launched a full investigation to rescue the child from his abductors. NAN reported that the boy was abducted from school around 1p.m by a female kidnapper who falsely claimed to be a relative.

Three kidnappers were reportedly arrested in Maiduguri and Kano on Friday, while on their mission to collect N20 million ransom from a family member of the victim. A source told NAN;

 “It has been an exhaustive investigation. The suspects, a male who pulled out to collect the ransom of N20 million in kano, has also been arrested by our personnel.

“The boy, who was kept in Albarka Hotel in Maiduguri by a lady, was rescued and handed over to the family.

“It was after collecting the money that our IRT personnel from Kano arrested her. After her arrest, they promptly told us where the boy was kept. So we quickly mobilised our men and cordoned off the hotel in Maiduguri.

“She was the one that went to the school and picked him.”
AD code witH IN POST contENT here>>
Ads aftER POSt CONTent MATched contENT ads

For more information visit Naija 24/7 and Follow the conversation on Twitter at @Naijas247 and Find us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with us your thoughts